Hi all-
Spring break has begun and came at a much needed time for our community. Earlier last week the administration announced how they were trimming the budget due to the economy which was heart-breaking, because part of their cuts included 8 jobs here. So- it's been a crappy week in some regards, which is I guess, part of the reason I haven't updated. I have also been trying to get some paperwork done for my final assessment- which I did by the way.
I did also get to see the Canes play the Stars on Thursday night in Dallas which was mostly fun- outside of the score and cheap shots by the Stars and a couple of questionable calls by the refs.
Tomorrow, I am heading on vacation with a couple of friends, so I will be out of pocket for the week. Hope you are all doing well. And Jamie, if you read this, we will miss you on this adventure.
Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment