This here blogger thing tells me this is my 150th post. That's a lot of updates in the last year and a half...
This week has been the usual unusual week. For the first half of the week our school played host to the mid-Winter Lectures, and as an AV person, that meant, return to my other school job. After all the traveling, I definately need to pick up some hours (and therefore money). And we had the start of Lent this week, so I went to one of the local churches for their Ash Wednesday service. I can't help but to remember Andy Wesley this time of year, one of my youth who died in a car accident arround this time of year 7 years ago... The weather here has been pretty nice and I have spent a good amount of time outdoors because of it, esp. yesterday and today. Yesterday I spent the morning playing tennis and part of the afternoon playing disc golf and this morning I went to flag football practice. I also have gotten a chance to hit the gym a couple of times to mix it up. (And being me, I have also seen a couple of movies this week).
Classes for the spring term start Monday and I am glad to be getting back into the classroom and to being back on some sort of set schedule.
I am also looking forward to a couple of people from NC visiting this spring, Mary M. and Susie G. (By the way the way my schedule is set up, I have a good amount of time to play host, should any other people want to venture west for a visit- Just saying)... Austin is pretty in the spring....
Well- there's not a lot else to update on right now. Just dealing with adjusting back into the life of a seminarian.
Until next time-
Take care-
C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment