Sunday, February 03, 2008

Back in Austin

Hi all-
So I have returned from my latest (and last for a while) adventure. I am glad to be back in Austin, and am even more glad that I still have a week before classes resume. I have now spent a total 4 nights in my apartment since I left on December 15th for winter break. Since then, I have stayed also in 8 different hotels, 4 other peoples' homes and logged thousands of miles in travel by airplane, car, bus, train, boat and taxi. I have been in four countries and have spent time in 6 time zones, including all the ones in the continental U.S.
Below are two maps, I have tried to highlight just where I have been these last few weeks. In the US map, the blue line is my December travels, and the purple line is my past week. In the world map, the blue line is mu most recent international adventure, the pink lines are where I have flown internationally before (I am excluding Canada and Mexico, because I went there by car). I am very close to have been literally all around the world. Perhaps one day... Anyways, thanks all of you who have been following my adventures through this blog.
Take care.
Carrie

No comments: