Hi all-
I can't believe it has been a month since my last post--- so let's see, what's happened since then? Well, I have taken a little vacation with my mom down to Florida and back up the coast through GA and SC. We spent time in Bushnell, Florida- there to visit the tombstone of my grandparents, then we headed to St. Augustine and chilled out at the beach for a day/night then we spent the next day sight seeing as we traveled to Savannah- spending time in St.Simmons and Darian- and then spent the night in Savannah- the next morning we toured around the city, had lunch at the Pirate's House then we were back in the car to spend the fourth of July with family in Charleston. Headed back to NC the next day. It was a good trip... other than that I have just been hanging out in Cary, looking for work/a call. Interesting/slow process.
I did have a good day Sunday- played on the lake with some friends from TAPC- went tubing and tried (unsuccessfully) to wake board. But it was fun.
So that's it really- once something changes in the whole call process, I am sure that the updates will be more frequent and hopefully more interesting.
Hope you are doing well--
Take care. C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment