Hi all-
So, the neglectful blogging (or therefore lack of blogging) continues... This weekend was untypical- it started out with going to a wedding- at Duke Chapel- hadn't been to one there before- beautiful place to get married I think- the couple, John and Wayne, are a part of the choral group there, so they had 66 choir members singing at their wedding- very beautiful. Today- I was set to fill in and teach Sunday school for two and three year olds- something I have actually never done before- however, it being August and all- no little children showed up... so yeah. This afternoon my mom and I were curtain callers for the NC theater and got to see the Sound of Music performed- very, very good job. All in all, not a bad way to spend a weekend. Still searching for the whole call/job thing... makes things interesting.
That's it for me.
Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yep, spending time with a best buddy after the wedding--not worth a shout out! thanks bud!! ;o)
ps. maybe another bowling trip later this week or Sunday evening. you up for it?
Post a Comment