Hi all-
So it's been a while since I have updated the blog- sorry about that, but, I just needed to have something to write about I guess. Last Wednesday I headed down to Atlanta, GA on a road trip with a couple of the Drakes for the PCUSA Big Tent conference and to hang out with some of my family. Part of the conference was a Face-to-Face event to help people who are searching for calls meet with some of the churches looking for a pastor. It was an interesting experience I guess. I talked with some really nice people from a few churches and am hopeful that something more might come from it. Other than that, I spent the rest of the time hanging out with friends at the conference and participating in a little of the rest of the Big Tent event. Came back yesterday to NC and spent today primarily power washing the driveway- very exciting- I know you are all very jealous. So that's it for me- just hanging out in Cary, seeking my first call and hoping for some sort of employment in the mean time to carry me through... cause I am brokety broke broke... and that's no joke... wow, even I can't believe I just typed that one...
Take care all,
c
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment