Hi all-
Just wanted to take a moment to comment on today and yesterday's basketball games. With regards to the teams that made it to the elite eight, the wins over these last two days almost turned out exactly how I wanted (and did turn out exactly how I predicted, moving me up to 5th place in my fantasy tourney- where I had been in last place...). I really was hoping/pulling for Davidson to beat Kansas, and good Lord, they almost did, very exciting game. I guess the one good thing that comes from them loosing today, is that next weekend, I can root solely for the Tarheels (whom they would have played if they won today). If only those eighty miles to San Antonio were the only cost to see the games next weekend, I would certainly make the drive (and find a new home for my Austin Wranglers Arena Football ticket)...
This weekend went by too quickly for me. I have enjoyed a lot of hours in front of some television- more than usual, but then, basketball tournaments (thankfully) don't happen every weekend. Did go see the new movie "21" on Friday, not a bad flick, entertaining for the month of March and also saw "Horton Hears a Who" earlier in the week as well- that was quite entertaining... And we (APTS) did have our annual spring fling yesterday and that was a fun experience mostly; and I did listen to my friend Derek preach this morning (he did a good job with that too). So, not a bad weekend, just very quick.
Well, I have procrastinated long enough, and must start reading my next Christian Ed book, so I can write yet another book review... So till I post again, take care one and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment